SEN Symposium Soon
The next annual Software Engineering Nederland (SEN) symposium will
take place on Friday, January 31st, 2020 at CWI in Amsterdam - see
The symposium is organized by VERSEN, the Dutch National Association
for Software Engineering.
This year, the symposium will feature 6 invited speakers, 9
contributed “lightning talks”, and plenty of time for discussions and
# Invited Speakers:
- Wil van der Aalst (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
- Vasilios Andrikopoulos (University of Groningen, The Netherlands)
- Dino Distefano (Facebook, UK)
- Veelasha Moonsamy (Radboud University, The Netherlands)
- Alexandra Silva (University College London, UK)
- Jan van Zoest (Royal Philips, The Netherlands)
# Full Program:
Attendance to the symposium is free, but registration is mandatory.
Please register by January 24:
We look forward to seeing you at the SEN symposium!
The SEN Symposium 2020 program committee,
Yanja Dajsuren, Jorge A. Pérez, and Wouter Swierstra
Jorge A. Pérez
Bernoulli Institute for Math, CS and AI
University of Groningen, The Netherlands
Office: Bernoulliborg 5.58 - +31 50 36 33971